What is TOK?

What is theory of knowledge programme about?

Well, I told you it would be a combination of critical and creative thinking, but what does that mean?
Critical thinking means you don't take for granted what people tell you, but you ask yourself: Can I believe this idea? Is this a good argument? Should I change my mind?
Creative thinking means that you don't accept the obvious first idea that comes to your mind as a solution to a problem but you brainstorm and look for alternatives.


How will this blog help you to develop this type of thinking?

Time to time I will ask you post your ideas on this blog and sometimes we will post some of your homework too. Maybe you come up with an interesting link or picture ... post them here.

Let's make this blog come alive with your brilliant ideas!